Balancing Bear Yoga Lady Necklace
Curvy Yoga Ladies Collection
A real statement piece, this handmade curvy yoga lady charm pendant shows off the amazing shape the body creates in Balancing Bear pose. This advanced pose is no sweat for this little lady, who Jana has carved looking blissfully as she stretches out her plump thighs and gorgeous curves - reminding us that being flexible and strong has nothing to do with being a size 8.
Balancing Bear, or Merudandasana in Sanskrit, is a yoga pose where you grasp your big toes, lean back, then straighten your legs overhead to form a wide V shape. Ideal for enhancing flexibility and balance, it’s also great for strengthening the core muscles and back. It’s even been linked with improved digestion and better focus and concentration.
Each yoga charm necklace is sustainably made to order, using recycled Sterling Silver and eco-friendly techniques. For a gold yoga charm (available in a range of different carats and colours), get in touch and we will work out a price for you. Whatever you pick, this unique necklace is a reminder to love and look after your body, whatever your dress size or shape.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 20mm x 23mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Comes with a 1.6mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length