Polar Nights Collection
More beautiful than the aurora borealis? It's a tough call, but our amazing Eskimo necklace is a total showstopper. The workmanship really is outstanding and you'll adore every detail, from the Eskimo's furry hood, to his tiny feet. Not to mention the beautiful pink, blue and green tourmaline's that twinkle above his head like the northern lights.
Also available with white sapphire moon and star as a twinkly alternative.
Perfect to mix and match to make a set with one of Jana's Earrings and Rings from the Polar Nights collection.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver *
- The eskimo measures 18 x 9mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Textured and hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!