Bow Pose Yoga Lady Necklace
Curvy Yoga Ladies Collection
This handmade bow pose yoga lady charm necklace is really something special. Created by Jana to celebrate the amazing shapes our bodies make when we practice yoga, it’s an expertly carved pendant with so much lifelike detail: full breasts, a beautifully curved bottom and thighs, and a serene expression. How gorgeous is she? The perfect reminder of how truly fabulous the female body is, regardless of your shape and size.
The bow pose, traditionally called Dhanurasana, has been practiced in yoga for thousands of years. It’s called ‘bow’ because you draw your legs towards your ears, in the same way you’d pull back the string of a bow. Bow pose can relieve tightness in your back and improve your posture, by helping you to stop slouching. It also strengthens your spine and hamstrings, which can prevent or reduce lower back pain and injury.
This body pendant necklace is made to order, and we can cast it in your choice of recycled precious metals. Want a sterling silver woman necklace? No problem. Or if you’re looking for more of an investment piece, we can also make you a gold body charm pendant in a variety of carats and colours. Just email us for a quote. All handmade, using sustainable materials.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 14mm x 20mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Comes with a 1.6mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length