Family Crest Pendant with Birthstones
A clean, modern take on a family crest design. This modern design allows the birthstones to take centre stage and leaves room for a little engraving on the front, as well as the back. You could have your family name on the front, and then a special date and place on the back. Or vice versa, you’re the boss! Simply select the engraving option from the dropdown and enter the text you’d like to see.
Back in the day, family crests were most definitely a thing, well for the nobility anyhow. You may have seen them on the walls of castles and country houses, swanky signet rings and even carved into the breast plates of armour. We’d never spotted them on a necklace before though and decided the time was right to create one! A kind of family crest for the everyman, if you will – we’re all about equality at Jana Reinhardt.
Handmade at our Sussex studio, by a small team of expert goldsmiths, this shield necklace is a symbol of family love and the special relationships that bind us together. You can’t choose your family, as the saying goes, so if you’d rather celebrate your favourite group of pals, or the best work crew ever, on your pendant, we’re totally down with that too.
The modern family crest necklace is available in your choice of sterling silver, 18ct rose or yellow gold vermeil, or even solid gold, in a range of carats. It can be embellished with your choice of gemstone, from radiant rubies, to dazzling diamonds and sparkling sapphires. Click on the dropdown menu for all the options available.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 25 x 20mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Can be engraved with up to 10 characters on the front (£15 engraving charge) and up to 25 characters on the back (£20)
- Part matt, part polished finish
- customisable with up to six birthstones
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length