Rainbows and Unicorns Collection
This handmade rainbow ring is studded with coloured gemstones: ruby, sapphire, tourmaline, iolite and amethyst - the perfect pick me up for those rainy day moments. This ring makes a perfect gift (or self-gift) for a "Rainbow Baby" Mum or anyone who has been through a difficult time.
Every rainbow ring is made to order in our UK seaside studio. A beautiful reminder of the sunshine after the rain, we challenge you to feel sad when wearing this beauty - it's impossible!
Rainbow jewellery symbolises truth and wisdom, making it a great gift for those big birthdays. A rainbow is also seen as the bridge from earth to heaven.
Wear this Rainbow ring with our Rainbow Necklace and or Earrings and you have a double rainbow. A double rainbow symbolises serendipity magic is on its way. We could all do with a little help from the Universe at times!
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The Rainbow Ring is 2mm wide
- set with seven 1.7mm precious gem stones: ruby, orange sapphire, yellow spessartine, tourmaline, blue sapphire, iolite and amethyst
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Ring can be engraved, but with Block Capitals only, inside the ring
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!