The wedding season is now upon us and if you’re looking for ideas for your outfit then why not take inspiration from some of the beautiful pieces available at www.janareinhardt.com
. With their unique designs and delicate feminine detailing they make a perfect accessory to any stylish wedding guest outfit.
Top tips for choosing the perfect wedding guest outfit:
- Give yourself plenty of time when it comes to planning your outfit. Leaving things to the last minute is just asking for an impulse buy that will be later regretted.
- Start with your dress and then work outwards. If you get the dress right choosing the accessories will be so much easier.
- If you feel unsure about hat shopping take a trusted friend with you to give an honest second opinion.
- Accessories and jewellery are the key to creating the wow factor of any outfit so be daring and get creative!
- Underwear – the right underwear can make an outfit, the wrong can spoil it completely so don’t neglect its importance.
Think comfort – by all means go for the amazingly glam vertiginous shoes that you just have to have but remember you are going to be on your feet a lot of the day. And nothing ruins an otherwise stylish, elegant outfit quicker than sore feet – pain always always shows in your face!
Susannah Hebden Moore is a professional stylist and mum of two based in Surrey.
For more info please visit her website at