Woodland Babies Collection
A stunning bunny pendant, handmade by award winning goldsmith Jana Reinhardt. This beautifully detailed piece features a sweet stylised version of a rabbit, complete with a hand carved cotton tail and lop ears.
The rabbit spirit animal is said to represent fertility, abundance and happiness, so this lovely bunny necklace would be a good choice for anyone thinking about starting a family, launching a new business or getting a new pet. Whatever form your new baby takes, our sparkling bunny rabbit is a pretty token to wear to help you achieve your goals.
Did you know that the bunny is also the totem animal for those who are creative problem solvers? Anyone with a pet rabbit will tell you about the constant struggle of stopping these little guys from escaping, they’re smarter than they look! So this necklace would also be a good option for anyone indecisive, who needs some of the rabbit’s quickfire ability to change direction and work things out quickly.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The Bunny measures 12mm x 12mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 10 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!