Desert Fox Necklace
Out of Africa Collection
A loveable handmade Desert Fox Necklace, celebrating the smallest of all the world’s foxes. Hand-carved to perfection, full of intricate details that foxy fans will adore. Oversized ears? Check. Textured bushy tail? Check. Inquisitive little face? Check. He/she has it ALL.
Our little Fantastic Mr Fennec Fox (or is it Mrs? We can’t decide… your necklace, your call) is ready to leave the dusty Sahara Desert behind and find a new home with you. All you need to do is pick which colour precious metal your fabulous fox should be.
There’s nothing more stunning than a shiny sterling silver Fennec fox necklace, unless you’re a gold lover, in which case you’ll enjoy this fox pendant cast in your choice of 9 or 18ct rose, yellow, or white solid gold. If you’re a stickler for realism, remember yellow gold is the closest match to the Fennec fox’s fluffy vanilla coloured coat.
Did you know that real life Fennec foxes are crepuscular, which means they are most active during Twilight hours? We have a sneaky suspicion you’ll want to show off this fox pendant all night AND day.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The fox measures 17 x 11mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Textured finish with hand polished highlights
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!