Out of Africa Collection
A little elephant pendant, suspended from a fine trace chain.
The elephant is a symbol of commitment, strength and patience. The elephant spirit animal bestows confidence, compassion and the ability to remove obstacles upon its wearer. Elephants are most intelligent. They can teach us gentleness and communication in relationships whether it be friends, family or partner. Elephants are tough when protecting others and gentle when nurturing them.
Many Feng Shui practitioners believe that elephants should have their trunks facing upwards to represent prosperity, good luck, and success, so that’s the pose we went for when we’ve created our little elephant pendant.
If you are elephant crazy (which is understandable) then you can make a set with the elephant stud earrings.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The elephant measures 18 x 14mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!