The ultimate symbol of finding freedom: a tiny bird flying out of a cage, is featured on this unique freedom bird pendant. Hand-carved by award winning goldsmith Jana Reinhardt, this is a delicate piece with a powerful message.
This unique design represents breaking free, making the freedom necklace a great choice for someone who has beaten an addiction or managed to get away from a negative relationship.
More subtly, it could also be worn as a special token to help the wearer overcome a worry or fear. It’s a wearable reminder that nothing can bind you or stop you from doing what you want.
Our freedom pendant also represents finding your own feet, making the bird flying out of a cage design a great graduation gift, or thoughtful present for a young adult moving out of the family home.
If you’re buying this design for someone who is leaving home, a lovely companion piece would be our key memento pendant.
Our memento collection pendants are designed to be worn alone, or together on a specially designed bar that holds them next to each other nicely. Every item is available in your choice of precious metal, a silver freedom bird pendant looks equally stunning to a solid gold for luxe lovers.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 10mm x 16mm x 4mm
- Can be set with your choice of gemstone / birthstone (1.5mm round gem)
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 6 characters on the back (£20 engraving charge)
- A combination of matt and polished finish
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!