Good Luck Pendant
This pretty handmade horseshoe pendant has been carefully crafted by master goldsmith Jana Reinhardt at her Sussex studio. Featuring a dainty horseshoe, entwined with a four-leaf clover, this lucky necklace has a guaranteed double dose of good fortune!
The perfect lucky token for someone who is about to go to university, on their travels or tie the knot. Whatever adventure awaits you, this special horseshoe and clover pendant will give you confidence in yourself and a positive outlook for the future.
A horseshoe necklace is also the traditional gift for someone turning 21 or 18, and our modern twist on this classic jewellery would make a wonderful present for anyone with a milestone birthday.
All our jewellery can be made in a wide range of precious metals to suit all tastes and budgets, so we’ve got you covered whether the birthday girl loves sterling silver or gold.
The horseshoe and clover necklace is also a lovely way to celebrate good fortune coming into your life, whether it’s an unexpected windfall, some amazing exam results or a special person. If you’re super lucky, i.e. a lottery winner, we can of course add some glorious diamonds to your pendant, just say the word.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 10mm x 16mm x 4mm
- Can be set with your choice of gemstone / birthstone (1.5mm round gem)
- The chain fastens with a 0.5cm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 6 characters on the back (£20 engraving charge)
- A combination of matt and polished finish
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!