Polar Nights Collection
Our super serene and stylish Narwhal pendant should be top of your jewellery wishlist. A symbol of wisdom and deeper understanding, this handmade whale pendant is just the thing to wear in those moments of self-discovery - whether that’s realising just how great you are, or that eating ALL the chocolate wasn’t such a good idea. He’d also make a lovely gift for that friend who really ‘gets’ you.
Handcrafted by Jana Reinhardt in our seaside studio. All pieces of jewellery are made to order, so this Narwhal will be made just for you - no mass production here!
Beautifully carved, there’s real attention to detail in this piece, especially the Narwahl’s most mysterious and magical feature – his horn. This special quirk makes this little fellow the closest thing to a real-life unicorn we’ve got on this planet –something most definitely worth immortalising in a gorgeous gold Narwhal necklace.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The narwhal measures 30mm wide x 6mm high
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!