Owl Pendant Necklace
Woodland Babies Collection
An owl is a symbol of wisdom. The spirit of an owl encourages you to look beyond deceiving appearances, to find out the true reality of a situation or a person’s motives.
Owls are nocturnal animals and if you have an owl as a totem or spirit animal, you probably like to explore the unknown. However, this dainty little chap loves to go out, day or night!
Handmade to order, this little owl is made just for you. To add a bit of fun you could match this necklace up with the mouse ear studs - these mice will be safe and never end up as the owl's dinner!
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The Owl measures 12mm x 15mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved on the back with up to 10 characters (£15 engraving fee)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!