Out of Africa Collection
A tiny rhino pendant, suspended from a fine trace chain.
The rhinoceros is a powerful animal that represents substance, solidity and stamina.
People born under the rhino totem are peaceful and steady personalities who know what they want in life and how to get it. They enjoy their own company and love their freedom.
Our rhino pendant is hand-carved from wax and then cast in solid sterling silver. When you wear this silver rhino around your neck it might remind you of your inner strength and will keep you going no matter what.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The rhino measures 22mm x 10mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
* Click here for info on caring for your silver jewellery
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!