A chic and slender handmade snake ring, wrapping around your finger to add some sssssstyle to any outfit. Our UK made serpent ring is made from highly polished silver which makes it feel extra smooth and comfortable on your finger.
As a teenager Jana was infatuated with silver snake rings, constantly admiring her sister’s thin spiral snake ring, and wishing it was hers. This jewellery crush was reignited when a couple of Victorian snake rings caught her eye at the V&A museum. Prince Albert presented Queen Victoria with a snake ring for their engagement, simultaneously creating the concept of engagement rings, and establishing the snake adjustable ring as a must-have fashion accessory in Victorian England.
This is our take on the snake ring, elegant and understated. Even though snakes tend to prefer to be solitary, this ring looks stunning worn with the Snake Bangle, Tiny Snake Necklace, and the Snake Chain Earrings in our snake jewelry collection. Designed to make its wearer feel glamorous, sensual, and powerful. Every ring is handmade from recycled precious metals, so whether you pick a silver or gold snake ring, you know the materials are eco-friendly and will last a long time.
Did you know that there are over 400,000 captive snakes in the UK, and some of them are kept in containers no bigger than a small tupperware? Charity PETA is currently petitioning the government to change the law so snakes can’t be kept in tanks smaller than the length of their body. If you're a reptile lover, this stunning snake shape adjustable ring is a wonderful way to show your support for snakes. You could even use it as a conversation starter to make others aware that snakes need our help, and ask them to sign PETA's petition here.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- Snake varies in thickness from 2.6mm at its widest down to 1.3mm at its tail.
- Hand polished to a high shine
- * Click here for info on caring for your silver jewellery
- Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!