Polar Nights Collection
This finely detailed whale necklace, handmade by master goldsmith Jana Reinhardt, is a must-have for anyone who appreciates these gentle giants of the sea. Part of our spirit animal collection, the whale is considered by many cultures as the guardian of oceans and sea travel - making this pendant a great choice if you’re planning a voyage somewhere over the waves.
The whale’s spirit totem is also associated with compassion and solitude. Whales are able to dive into the depths of the sea and endure immense forces. So if the whale is your spirit animal, it’s likely you can take a lot of emotional and physical pressure. Remember though, just like the whale, you need to surface and take a breath every now and again. This necklace could act as a special reminder for you, or someone you know, that sometimes we all need to let go and forgive.
A couple of other whale facts: to see a whale unexpectedly is a sign of good luck. A blue whale size can range from 24 to 30 metres - that’s as big as 3 double decker buses end-to-end - woah!
We can even add a jewel covered water spout to make him extra dazzling. Shining with blue sapphires, iolite and topaz, wear it whenever you want to add sparkle to your day.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The Whale measures 20mm long x 14mm high
- Water Spout - 7 gems: blue sapphires, iolite and topaz
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!