January's wolf moon often heralds a time of change, transformation and introspection, as it signals the turnover into the next phase — of the moon, of time, and of your life. It's also a time of seeing what's missing (maybe a nice necklace ;) and finding truth in what you long for.
The Wolf itself represents loyalty, strong family ties, good communication and intelligence. Of all land animals, wolves have the strongest supernatural powers.
Our magical Wolf Moon necklace is a limited edition of 10. It is handmade from recycled Sterling Silver featuring a part oxidised grey wolf and a big bright Mother of Pearl moon.
Fancy a simple wolf necklace? You can find our wolf pendant without moon here.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver *
- The Wolf is 17mm long x 16mm high
- The Mother of Pearl disc measures 10mm in diameter
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Hand polished to a high shine with some oxidised areas on the wolf
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length