Our handmade helping hand pendant is an eye-catching and truly original thank-you gift.
We all need ‘a hand’ sometimes and this necklace was inspired by those special acts of generosity, when people take time out to do something amazing for someone else.
Carefully crafted by a small team of master goldsmiths, the helping hand necklace is the perfect present to say thank-you to someone else, or to buy for yourself as a pat on the back for an act of kindness that you are proud of.
A silver helping hand necklace would make a lovely choice as a leaving present for someone with a career in the voluntary sector. It would also make a thoughtful gift for a carer or nurse, whose day to day job involves using their hands to look after people.
As with all our collections, the handmade helping hand necklace is available in a wide range of precious metals, from sterling silver, to solid gold in a range of carat choices.
Whatever your taste or budget may be, we can create the perfect helping hand memento pendant. Worn alone, or with other designs from the Memento collection, this is a necklace to treasure that shows your hard work for others is valued and appreciated.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 9mm x 16mm x 4mm
- Can be set with your choice of gemstone / birthstone (1.5mm round gem)
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 6 characters on the back (£20
- engraving charge)
- A combination of matt and polished finish
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!