Polar Nights Collection
Feel cool all year round with our penguin necklace. This little fella is simply gorgeous, from his tiny beak to his cute little flippers.
The penguin is a symbol of renewal and adapting to any situation. Our Penguin Necklace might serve as a reminder to stay flexible and remain centred within yourself so that you can keep moving forward.
Penguins teach us about having grace and strength and the fortitude to overcome struggles. They understand the concept of teamwork and utilise it regularly to get what they want.
Penguin spirit animal people know where they are going and what they are trying to accomplish at all times. They are usually social, polite and never forget their manners.
This penguin necklace is handmade by us, here in Britain. You can dress the little penguin up with an embellished chain, featuring a stunning white sapphire moon and star.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The penguin measures 14 x 11mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!