Broken Heart Pendant
This broken heart pendant has been handmade in the UK by master goldsmith Jana Reinhardt. Feeling heartbroken is a rite of passage for us all and so the saying goes, ‘Whatever doesn’t kill you, will make you stronger’!
The broken heart necklace was designed as a comforting piece to wear to remind yourself that you are a work in progress and in the process of putting your heart back together again.
You may have been through heart-breaking moments that you thought you couldn’t get over, but this heartbroken necklace can be worn as a little totem to tell you that you can and remind you just how strong you are.
You could even wear it as a warning to a potential suitors that they need to keep their distance right now! Only you can decide.
If you know someone who needs a post break-up pick me up, the silver handmade broken heart necklace would make a lovely gift. It’s also available in solid gold, if you really want to cheer a girl up.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 10mm by 16mm by 4mm
- Can be set with your choice of gemstone / birthstone (1.5mm round gem)
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 6 characters on the back (£20 engraving charge)
- A combination of matt and polished finish
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!