Mark a sad time or the loss of a loved one with our handmade tear pendant. Handmade in the UK by a small team of expert goldsmiths, this unique design features a finely carved eye shape, set with a sparkling tear shaped white sapphire.
The tear necklace was designed to be worn as a comfort to anyone experiencing grief or sadness.
Testing times are part of life and it’s often these difficult situations that make us stronger in the long term. The shining white sapphire on the eye pendant is a reminder that sometimes something beautiful can come out of sad situations.
Available in your choice of sterling silver or solid gold, you could buy this for yourself if you’re grieving for someone - or something - as a special piece of commemorative jewellery to draw strength from.
Our crying eye pendant is also a thoughtful gift for someone coping with grief or depression.
It’s worth remembering that not all tears are shed in sadness. Laughing until you cry is a rare and special thing, so if there’s someone in your life who makes you shed happy tears on a regular basis, let them know what they mean to you with this precious stone studded memento pendant.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 10 x 16 x 4mm
- Set with a 3x4mm white sapphire tear drop
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 6 characters on the back (£20 engraving charge)
- A combination of matt and polished finish
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length