Out of Africa Collection
The cool big sister to our lioness and cub necklace, we created this lioness pendant for all the strong, independent women out there. Due to popular demand, we hand carved this lady lion necklace without any cubs, making her the perfect choice for anyone who doesn’t have children, or prefers their big cats to fly solo. She’s one for all the fearless, untamed, warrior women - we see you!
We spent hours carving this minutely detailed lioness, to create a handmade lion pendant full of lifelike features, from her sleek body, to her proud and distinguished face. This stunning piece is available in your choice of sterling silver, or gold, in a range of carats (9 or 18ct), and colours (yellow, rose, and white). Serious about sustainability? So are we, so all our precious metals are 100% recycled, making both our gold and silver lioness necklace an excellent eco-friendly choice.
Did you know that as a spirit animal, the lioness embodies creativity, imagination, originality, vision, inspiration, and resourcefulness? There’s not much a lioness can’t do! She’s also a symbol of intelligence, courage, and feminine energy. Wearing our handmade lioness necklace is a great way to remind yourself to believe in your own strength and if you do see danger, don’t be afraid to roar!
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The lioness pendant is 23mm long x 14mm high
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the side (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length