Rainbows and Unicorns Collection
A handmade Rainbow Necklace featuring precious stones in well, every colour of the rainbow! Forget the alleged pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (don’t trust those leprechauns), our technicolour Rainbow Necklace is reward enough.
Every handmade silver rainbow necklace is designed and made in the UK, by award winning goldsmiths Jana Reinhardt and Ross Cutting at our seaside HQ.
This rainbow coloured gemstone necklace is a timeless classic, certain to bring a smile whether it’s birthday or anniversary present, or that all important pay day self gift. For a double rainbow you can match with our Rainbow Ring
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The Rainbow measures 2cm wide
- 7 precious gem stones: ruby, orange sapphire, yellow spessartine, tourmaline, blue sapphire, iolite and amethyst
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring.
- Hand polished
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!