Snake Hoop Earrings
Two slinky snakes lazing on your ears, making sure you look ravishing. You will certainly swish and stand out from the crowd in these funkalicious earrings!
There are no ear posts or scrolls or hooks on these earrings, just pure snake. The tail threads through your piercing, whilst the snake's head turns towards your face and whispers sweet nothings in your ears.
Snakes have been popular with jewellery designers for centuries, possibly because of their elegant shape and fluid movements or maybe because since time immemorial serpents have been worshipped as symbols of power, regeneration and fertility.
Slip these handmade snake earrings on today and feel worshipped and empowered like a modern day Cleopatra!
If you want your slinky, stylish snake to have some sparkle then have a look at the Snake Hoop Earrings with gemstone eyes
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- Also available in 22ct yellow gold vermeil or 18ct rose gold vermeil **
- Snake measures 2.5cm x 3.5cm
- Snakes tail measures 1mm thick to slide through your piercing
- Matt brushed finish and the edges are hand polished to a high shine
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!