Woodland Babies Collection
A handmade squirrel necklace, full of cheeky charm and swagger – just like the real thing! Hand carved by award-winning goldsmith Jana Reinhardt, this winsome little creature comes complete with a lush, bushy tale and a detailed mischievous face.
Part of our spirit animal collection, the squirrel is believed to represent playfulness and preparing for the future – both essential for living your life to the full.
The squirrel can also be seen as a prompt to lighten your load of unnecessary baggage. Whether you’re a hoarder of emotional or physical things, our squirrel pendant is an adorable reminder to let go of the past and move on.
This necklace is also a great choice for anyone who identifies with the squirrel spirit totem. If you’re someone who is super resourceful and always seems to have everything you need for the present and the future – this is you!
Celebrate your preparedness with this charming pendant, or buy it as a gift for someone you believe has these special qualities and make their day. Available in a range of different precious metals, we can also engrave your squirrel necklace with a special initial, name or date.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The Squirrel measures 14mm x 18mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!