Tiny Seahorse Necklace
Seahorses in Love Collection
An ultra-delicate handmade tiny seahorse pendant that symbolises equality in relationships – yes please! This pretty miniature seahorse necklace was created by Jana in homage to one of the most feminist fellows under the sea - the male seahorse - who carries the seahorse eggs in his pouch until the tiny seahorse babies hatch. He’s basically pregnant!
Our special sea life necklace features Mr Seahorse and his lady love nuzzling nose to nose in a cute heart shape. Seahorses usually mate for life, making this necklace a romantic and symbolic gift if you want to make a commitment to someone.
Handmade by a small team of goldsmiths in the UK, the silver seahorse necklace is also available in 18ct rose or yellow gold vermeil, or solid gold, if a gold seahorse pendant is what you’re really looking for.
The perfect present for the couple who feel they’ve got balance in their relationship and both parties give it their all and support each other.
Want to make it a personalised seahorse pendant? Our goldsmiths can add an engraved letter of your choice to the back of each seahorse.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 12mm x 13mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished with matt areas in the recesses
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!