Shoulder Stand Yoga Lady Necklace
Curvy Yoga Ladies Collection
A handmade yoga lady pendant in shoulder stand pose, this one ticks all the boxes for anyone who loves yoga and knows they've got it going on… A celebration of womanhood and body positivity, it's a reminder that practicing yoga is for everyone. The glorious girl on this yoga necklace has ALL the detail; check out those gorgeous thighs, full breasts, and beautiful face - what a stunner.
The shoulder stand pose, or Sarvangasana, has been around since medieval times. Its name comes from the Sanskrit words Sarva: entire, Anga: body parts, and Asana: position/pose. Once you've mastered it, holding this pose can help you build your core and upper body strength, increase flexibility in your neck and shoulders, and even strengthen your legs and back muscles - a real all-over body workout. No wonder it's called 'the Mother of all poses' by some yogis.
Made to order by Jana at our seaside studio in a variety of recycled solid precious metal options. A silver yoga necklace is the perfect 'go with everything' choice. Or, if a gold yoga lady necklace is top of your wishlist, we offer an extensive range of recycled gold in different colours and carats. Just get in touch for a quote. Always sustainably made because we love the planet as much as you're going to love this yoga lady necklace!
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The pendant measures 25mm x 19mm
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Comes with a 1.6mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length