Vaquita Porpoise Necklace
A handmade Vaquita pendant, intended as a conversation starter, a reminder, a "seed planter". The vaquita is the world's most endangered marine animal, found only in Mexico’s northern Gulf of California. Marine biologists estimate that only around ten of the animals remain, with the main threat being caught as bycatch in fishing nets.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The silver version come part oxidised
- The vaquita pendant is 20mm long x 13mm high
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the side (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Comes with a 1.2mm curb chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!