Rainbows and Unicorns Collection
A perfectly shaped little horse pendant, suspended from a fine trace chain.
Horses symbolise freedom, travel, movement, and desire. The horse also represents power in Native American tribes.
People with this spirit animal might frequently find themselves on a new journey. They are adventurous and powerful. This horse totem will teach you to ride in new directions and to free yourself from perceived limitations.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The horse is 20mm long x 17mm high
- Hand polished to a high shine
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- 1.2mm trace chain; can be worn at either 16 or 18 inches (41 or 46 cm)
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!