Sweet Dreams Collection
Slow and steady wins the race. Well, no one told that to this little hare, he’s so fast we only just managed to catch him mid-leap!
Revered by the ancient Egyptians, native American tribe the Algonquin and the Goths, the graceful and swift hare has fascinated humans for many years. We were inspired to create a handmade hare necklace as a tribute to this mystic creature and all he embodies.
Expertly hand carved by master goldsmith Jana Reinhardt, this hare pendant shows off the hare’s elegant hind legs and captures him in motion – his favourite state!
There’s a lot more to the hare than just rushing around - those who are lucky enough to have the hare as their spirit animal are usually sensitive and artistic. The hare is also a spirit totem believed to represent ambition, fitness, and virtue.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The hare measures 20mm across
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Hand polished to a high shine
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!