Cats & Dogs Collection
Show your allegiance to man’s best friend with our handmade dog necklace. As a spirit animal, the dog is said to represent loyalty, protection and unconditional love. This necklace is ideal for showing a true friend how much you value them, the bouncy little doggy would also make the perfect companion for any dog lovers out there.
Some people believe that specific breeds of dog have different spirit animal traits. This necklace was inspired by Jana’s pet beagle, Byron and beagles are said to represent determination, watchfulness and knowing exactly when to pounce on an opportunity. If your spirit animal is a beagle, you’ll also love being active, but sometimes have difficulty being alone. Does this sound like you? Let us know!
Each dog necklace is handmade in our Sussex studio by us. Featuring an expertly carved small dog in mid run, the pendant captures the joy, enthusiasm and sheer fun our pets bring into our lives. From new puppies, to statesmanlike older dogs, the wonderful bond between dogs and humans is undeniable and worth celebrating with a special piece of jewellery.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- The dog measures 15x15 mm
- Hand polished to a high shine
- The chain fastens with a 5mm spring ring
- Can be engraved with up to 3 characters on the back (£15 engraving charge)
- Comes with a 1.2mm trace chain, adjustable to either 16/18 inches (41/46 cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) length
Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!