A chic slender snake wrapping around your finger to add some sssssstyle to any outfit.
Our British made serpent ring is highly polished which makes it feel extra smooth and comfortable on your finger.
As a teenager Jana was infatuated with snake rings, constantly admiring her sister’s sweeping silver ring, wishing it was hers. This jewellery crush was reignited when a couple of Victorian snake rings caught our eye at the V&A.
Apparently Prince Albert presented Queen Victoria with a snake ring for their engagement, simultaneously creating the concept of engagement rings and establishing the snake as a must have fashion accessory in Victorian England.
This is our take on the snake ring, elegant and understated. Designed to make its wearer feel glamorous, sensual and powerful.
We don’t think snake jewellery will ever go out of fashion and this ring is bound to stay with you for years to come, maybe one day becoming the item of desire for your daughter, son, younger sister, brother you get the gist.
Even though snakes tend to prefer to be solitary, this ring looks stunning along with the Snake Bangle, Tiny Snake Necklace and the Snake Chain Earrings.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver, 9ct or 18ct solid gold and platinum *
- Snake varies in thickness from 2.6mm at its widest down to 1.3mm at its tail.
- Hand polished to a high shine
- * Click here for info on caring for your silver jewellery
- Because protecting our environment is important to us, we no longer offer gold plating. This process requires the use of many toxic chemicals. Instead, and where possible, we are using 100% recycled solid gold and silver. Better for us, better for the planet!